Ordered a Peanuts Christmas women's shirt back in November. When I received it, it looked more like a M youth size.

The shirt looked nothing like the women's shirt shown on the website. What was really upsetting was that TP thought it was OK to ship a shirt with a burn stain. I contacted TP requesting a refund, but TP ignored my request and ordered a re-print. I received the 2nd re-print and again there was another spot/stain on the shirt.

The women's M is NOT a women's M. I have many Gildan women's shirts and when I compared the shirts you can clearly see the size difference in length, width and in the sleeves. I took pictures with the different Gildan shirts I had and submitted another claim. Just today I received an email that my claim was reviewed and has been approved for a reprint.

I clearly stated I did not want a re-print as they were unable to get it right the first 2 times and I surely would not receive it before Christmas. I ordered a Christmas shirt in Nov so that I could wear it before Christmas, not after. I stated I wanted a refund and my request was ignored all 3 times. I would rate TPs customer service a 1(extremely poor) .

This is the worst experience I've had with an online purchase. Not to mention there is not a contact number to speak to someone live. Online chat is useless. Still waiting on a manager to reach out via email.

BUYERS BEWAR!!!!!! DO NOT BUY ANYTHING from TEE PRODUCTS. Any business with online sales should have a phone number on their website should customers have any concerns. The emails received after submitting a complaint seems to be auto generated.

Every email I received thus far are all worded the same. I seriously doubt my issue is going to get resolved through their "customer service team". It' s time to file a complaint with the BBB and put TP on blast on IG as that's where I came across there advertisement.

I'm so tired of the back/forth with nothing getting resolved. AGAIN BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Tee Product T-shirt.

Reason of review: poor serv bad quality damage rtn exch cancellatin policy.

I didn't like: There is nothing i like about this company or their service, Poor customer serv, Do not listen to customers concerns and request.

Comments